Tennessee Real Estate Commission accredited Course number--6259
1. Professional Property Management
2. Property Management Economics and Planning
3. Owner Relations
6. Lease Negotiations
7. Tenant Relations
8. Maintenance and Construction
9. Managing the office and Reports
10. Federal and State Laws
11. Residential Property
12. Specialized Housing
13. Office Property
14. Retail Property
15. Industrial Property
16. Risk and Environmental Issues
17. Life Safety Issues
1. Why study Real Estate
2. Real Estate Legal Analysis
3. Private Restrictions on Ownership
4. Public Restrictions on Ownership
5. Deeds and Title Examinations
6. Contracts and Title Closings
7. Real Estate Leases
8. Real Estate Brokerage
9. Real Estate Appraisal
10. Property and Asset Management
11. Real Estate Market Analysis
12. Commercial and Industrial Land Uses
13. Understanding Real Estate Market Dynamics
14. Urban and Regional Economics
15. Home Purchas Decisions
16. Residential and Commercial Property Financing
17. Risk, Return and the Time Value of Money
18. Mortgage Mechanics
19. Analyzing Income-Producing Properties
When you are representing an informed buyer or seller that is making the most important decision of the moment, you will have had quality education using the latest technology and the most current real estate education topics available. We offer online continuing education for all 50 of the USA states.
Thank you for visiting our Real Estate education website.
Add Care+er the Real Estate Learning Center website to your bookmark/favorites, consider us your online resource for Real Estate education.
Tell a friend/coworker and return often.
Looking for a great gift idea? Give a gift certificate from Care+er the Real Estate Learning Center and give a lifestyle change.
Call the office for payment information.